Sunday, May 4, 2014

jean howard - print salon share

 

    When 22 KC print society members got together to share a print that meant something to each of us, STORIES opened up, and it got exciting in the Spencer Room of the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art. Here is Jean:
 
"The artist I presented is Ila Jo Denton. She goes by the name Jo Denton.The image is 13"x 17". I don't remember when she was my student and I really don't think that was important at all.  I purchased the print because I liked it. She doesn't have a web site but sells mostly in Albuquerque and Santa Fe and I think has a dealer in San Francisco." Jean Howard



Howard introduces her Denton block print. It is titled "After The Storm At Padre Island #2." Two minute video.

Jean Howard is a member of the Nelson Atkins Print Society.

Print Salon Share took place on March 22, 2014. 
Photos and video by Karl Marxhausen

No comments:

Post a Comment