Tuesday, May 13, 2014

jean rosenthal - print salon share

    When 22 KC print society members got together to share a print that meant something to each of us, STORIES opened up, and it got exciting in the Spencer Room of the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art. Here is Jean:

"I can easily access them. And I decided that I love them so much, and I hardly looked at them when they were on the shelves, so I framed them, and I talk to them every day. "Good morning my little dwarves. How are you?" I got them because I thought they were so precious." Jean Rosenthal

"I've just bought 5 more little dwarves for my collection. I am inspired by the print society for sure!" Jean Rosenthal

Rosenthal introduces her prints by Jacques Callot. Two minute video.

Jean Rosenthal is a member of the Nelson Atkins Print Society.



Print Salon Share took place on March 22, 2014.  
Photos and video by Karl Marxhausen

No comments:

Post a Comment